Last updated: February 2020.
1. information to the user
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you agree that we will treat your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Corporate name: Antonia Planas Serra
Trade name: Restaurante Can Costa Valldemossa
Address: Ctra. Valldemossa-Deià S/N Km 2,5
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, including treating your data safely and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Minimization of data: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- Limitation of Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only as desired.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date..
- Data Security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures that are proportional to risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration, and any other form of unlawful treatment.
- Access and rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain personal data legally and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
- International transfers: When it is the case that your data will be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected..
- Third Parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and appropriate contractual guarantees..
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with applicable laws regarding advertising and cookies.
4. collection and processing of your personal data
The types of data that can be requested and treated are:
- Identifying data.
We also automatically collect details about your visit to our website as described in the cookies policy.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will clearly informa you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and treat your personal data for the purpose of:
- Providing information, services, products, relevant information and industry news.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that::
- You have given us your consent to the effects of treatment. Of course you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- For exempting a legitimate interest that is not impaired by our privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to out newsletter or by your status as customer.
- As necessary for the provision of one of our services through contractual relationship between you and us.
6. personal data communication
Data can be communicated to companies related to Restaurante Can Costa Valldemossa. for the provision of the various services as treatment managers. The company will not make any assignment except by legal obligation.
7. your rights
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information specified in Article 15.1 from RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 from RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 from RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 from RGPD.
- Request portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 from RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 from RGPD.
If you have given your consent for any particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of treatment based on consent priot or withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending motivated and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
8. LEgal information
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not supersede, any other requirement under the applicable data protections law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be modified by the Company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the latest version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.